Please download all pool related documents on the Amenity Documents page.
- Pool Facility Use Agreement - Guest - Soft Open (one per person per visit)
- Pool Facility Use Agreement - Member Household - Soft Open (one per person)
- Pool Facility Use Agreement - Tenant Household - Soft Open (one per person)
- Pool, Slide, & Interactive Water Feature Rules
- 2022 Pool Operating Hours
Private Party Pool Rentals:
Please download all pool related documents on the Amenity Documents page
- Amenity Rental Agreement
- Pool Party Facts Sheet
- Pool, Slide, & Interactive Water Feature Rules
Review the Events Calendar for pool hours and available times for scheduling private pool parties (please note, hours are subject to change with or without notice)
Pool Access for Members, Guests & Rental Tenants:
Normal Scheduled Pool Operating Hours:
• Tuesday to Saturday – 10:00AM to 8:00PM
• Sunday – 11:00AM to 7:00PM
• Monday – Closed (unless it is a holiday)
The Valley Ranch Pool is scheduled to begin the 2022 pool season on Saturday, May 28, 2022, and remain open until Sunday, October 2, 2022. The Board of Directors have been working diligently to ensure Members, Rental Tenants, and Member’s Guests can enjoy our beautiful resort-style pool while we sort through final details for the Adobe Sign digital access request process with Associa PMG Management, the Brivo vendor, and American Pool. Until further notice, we're conducting a controlled "Soft Open" and pool access shall be monitored via a paper list reviewed by the Lifeguard Manager. As of Saturday, May 28, 2022, paper Pool Facility Use Agreements (unique forms for Members, Rental Tenants, and Guests) and interim Pool Rules shall remain in effect through the remainder of the 2022 “Soft Open” period until the digital access request process goes live as a permanent solution.
Notable Interim “Soft Open” Pool Rules include:
1. Any Member’s child below the age of sixteen (16) will not be allowed to access the facility without a Member present at all times. The Member is responsible for the child under sixteen (16) at all times. If the Member leaves, so does the Member’s child(ren) under the age of sixteen (16). Additionally, any person who is not a competent swimmer, regardless of age, in the pool or pool areas must be accompanied by a competent swimmer (who is authorized to access the pool ) of sufficient size and strength to assist in the case of an accident or emergency at all times.
2. Any Member’s child sixteen (16) or seventeen (17) year old must have proper access and a valid form of identification acceptable to the lifeguards and the Association in order to be admitted without the Member. The Member is responsible for actions and behavior of the child sixteen (16) or seventeen (17) year old at all times.
3. Guests are not admitted into the facility unless accompanied by a Member. No more than four (4) guests per household allowed. The Member must sign in each guest and be responsible for each guest and their conduct. If the Member leaves, so does the guest.
All pool related documents can be downloaded via the Association’s public website Amenity Documents page valleyranch.sites.townsq.io/5 or on TownSq in the Amenity Documents folder app.townsq.io/w/5fbed2b569323f384eb02478/documents/community?sort=Date&direction=desc&categories=609aea6fc3445e3c53fb6921.
Members with an account in good standing (zero balance) must complete a Pool Facility Use Agreement – Member Households – Soft Open 2022 for each adult Member and each Member child. For example, a household with two (2) adults and two (2) children will complete a total of four (4) forms. Please download, print, and fully complete page one (1) and page twelve (12) of the Pool Facility Use Agreement for Member Households prior to visiting the pool. The Lifeguard Manager(s) will review the two pages for completeness and write the names on the list of Members with authorized access.
A Member may choose to allow his or her child aged sixteen (16) or seventeen (17) to enter the facility unattended only if the Member has signed a release waiver for the child aged sixteen (16) or seventeen (17). The Member’s child aged sixteen (16) or seventeen (17) will not be admitted into the pool facility without a valid government issued ID showing the minor’s age to be sixteen (16) or seventeen (17). The Member is responsible for his or her child(ren)’s actions and behaviors at all times.
A maximum of four (4) guests per member household are permitted to visit the pool at one time. Members with an account in good standing (zero balance) must complete a Pool Facility Use Agreement – Guest – Soft Open 2022 for each Guest every time the Guest accompanies the Member to the pool during the “Soft Open” period. Fully completed Guest Facility Use Agreements page one (1) and page twelve (12) must be presented in-person to the Lifeguard Manager. Please note, page twelve (12) of the Guest Facility Use Agreement requires a legal guardian’s signature for Guest children age seventeen (17) or younger.
Do you have Rental Tenants that are leasing your home in Valley Ranch? If so, please note the following stipulations and follow the process detailed below for permitting Rental Tenants access to the Pool Facility during the “Soft Open” period.
1. Homeowner must be in good standing with the Association
2. Homeowner must complete one (1) Pool Facility Use Agreement – Tenant Household – Soft Open 2022 for each adult tenant and child tenant and return to Associa PMG Houston prior to Tenant being permitted to access the Pool Facility. A copy of the lease must also be provided to Associa PMG Houston.
3. Proof of identity (government issued photo ID) must be provided to the lifeguard and must match the name(s) on the lease and Facility Use Agreement.
4. Permission to utilize the pool is limited to the “Soft Open” period.
5. Tenants are considered a Guest of the Owner and shall follow all pool rules as if they were an owner.
6. Homeowner is responsible for Tenant's actions.
7. The Lifeguards, the Board of Directors, or Management reserve the right to remove a Tenant from the premises should the need arise.
8. Rental Tenants are not permitted to bring Guests as the Homeowner is not present to sign the Guest Facility Use Agreement.
9. Completed Pool Facility Use Agreement – Tenant Household – Soft Open 2022 forms must be emailed to email@example.com
10. Associa PMG Management will communicate approved access, which has a lead time of up to three business days.
As the national labor/lifeguard shortage continues, our pool management company has come to the unfortunate conclusion that they will not be able to offer lifeguard staffing for events or parties outside of the pool's contracted hours. Private pool parties are not permitted during schedule operating hours. The pool management company hopes to revisit its ability to staff outside contract hours during the Summer. Our pool management company apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause our Association’s members.
We look forward to a enjoying a safe and fun filled 2022 pool season with you and your family.
Pool Management Company Information
American Pool Houston