How To Register For TownSq
The public community pages of TownSq are available to everyone. However, to submit a Request, access account information, documents, meeting agendas and minutes, financials, etc., each homeowner must register for a TownSq login. After registering, you can also use the TownSq app which is available for Apple and Android on the links at the left side of this website.
You must have your account number to register. The account number is available on your HOA assessment statement (see example) or you can email ValleyRanch@pmghouston.com to request it. This does not set-up your TownSq access, it only provides you with your account number. Please continue with the steps below to register.
*Please allow up to three (3) business day lead time to receive your account number.
- Click this link to register - https://app.townsq.io/ais/sign-up
- (OR) Click the "Login" button at the top right side of the home page. and on the lower right side, click on "Need to register?" button which will take you to the Welcome Page to register.
- Enter the information requested in all fields including the Account Number, Zip/Postal Code, First Name, and Last Name. Enter the last seven digits of your account number, ignoring any preceding zeros and all dashes. For example, an account number of 00178-4321 would be entered as 1784321. Click the "Continue" button.
- Select your owner name. Click the "Continue" button.
- You will be prompted to setup your password and you will be able to personalize your account.